Greenhills Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24€7,500,000 For Sale 4,391.90 sqm approx
- Greenhills Motor Park is a high profile corner site with direct road frontage at the junction of Greenhills Road and the entrance of Greenhills Industrial Estate. Tallaght village is approximately 2km to the southwest of the subject property, with Dublin City Centre approximately 10.5km away northeast. The immediate vicinity is predominantly commercial in nature with Broomhill Industrial Estate, Hibernian Industrial Estate, Belgard Industrial Estate and Airton Business Park all located nearby.
- Occupiers in the area include PowerCity, BWG Foods, Secure IT Recycling, Stuarts Garage, Land Rover and Cross Hire Services. The large residential catchments of Tallaght, Walkinstown, Kimmage, Crumlin and Terenure are all within proximity of the subject site providing future potential for residential redevelopment.
- The existing building is made up of retail/car showroom, ground and first floor office accommodation with a large warehouse to the rear all on a site measuring approximately 2.25 acres. The property is currently occupied by Agnelli Motor Park who are relocating to a new state of the art premises nearby. The entire extends to approximately 47,275 sq ft.
- The main car showroom area extends to approximately 27,674 sq ft. There are also two separate vacant warehouse areas on the northern elevation of the property. Warehouse 1 extends to approximately 4,504 sq ft and Warehouse 2 extends to approximately 15,096 sq ft which includes first floor office accommodation of approximately 2,827 sq ft. Again, general specification includes steel portal frame construction with a twin skin insulated metal deck roof (incorporating translucent panels) over, concrete block walls and concrete flooring.
- Loading access is via 4 no. roller shutter doors across the entire premises. The clear internal height across the entire ranges from 5.00m to 6.2m. There is parking for approximately 105 cars and a large yard of approximately 0.5 acres to the rear and side of the building. Access to the site is provided just off the Greenhills Road which is located on the southern elevation of the property.