Trinity Point 10/11 Leinster Street South Dublin 2€57,000,000 For Sale
- Trinity Point provides an exciting opportunity to acquire a prime office building, offering exceptional income security in the form of the Irish government and also with genuine reversionary potential.
- Guide price: €57 million, reflecting a net initial yield of 4.14% (assuming vendor rental underwrite and standard purchaser’s costs of 9.96%).
- Super prime location in the centre of Dublin’s CBD fronting onto South Leinster Street and adjacent to Government Buildings
- Extending to approximately 4,060 sq m (43,696 sq ft), with 20 basement car parking spaces.
- Designed with an emphasis on sustainability, wellbeing and efficiency in mind, it offers mixed mode ventilation system making it highly efficient from an energy cost perspective.
- The OPW occupy approximately 60% of the building under two FRI leases expiring in March 2032.
- A key strategic location for the OPW with the property housing a number of Government departments and associated Government Ministers.
- The investment offers a number of asset enhancement initiatives to potentially drive income returns and value through leasing the vacant 1st and 2nd floors and improving upon the buildings already impressive sustainability credentials.
- Further information available on the marketing website trinitypointdublin.com