1 Connell Street, Cork CitySale Agreed
- Rectangular shaped site extending to 0.16 Acres / 0.06 Ha. The site benefits from extensive frontage onto both Connell Street and Oliver Plunkett Street Lower next to Lapps Quay and Parnell Place.
- Located within the City Centre & Docklands area of the Cork City Development Plan 2022-2028, the site is zoned as a City Centre which permits for the development of office, residential, restaurant, retail and leisure use, subject to planning permission.
- Strategic location in the City Centre core surrounded by the CBD, Train Station, Bus Station, Port of Cork, Clayton Hotel, Jurys Inn, City Hall, The Elysian, One Albert Quay, UCC Business School, Aldi, Supervalu, and Dunnes Stores.
- Subject to planning permission, the site is suited to a wide variety of uses including; commercial, residential, health, retail or leisure use.
- Deloitte, EY & Malwarebytes, PwC, Johnson Controls, Arup, Ervia, Affidea, Morgan McKinley, Brookfield & the Clayton Hotel are all located immediately next to the subject site.
- Direct access to all major transport links including road, rail, bus and air routes.