The Grove, Mart Lane, Foxrock, Dublin 18Sale Agreed
- Superb residential development site which extends to approx. 0.60 ha (1.48 acre).
- Zoned 'Objective -A’ under the Dun Laoghaire Rathdown County Development plan 2022 – 2028 and as such, presents an excellent opportunity for a low – medium density residential scheme on the lands.
- The dual frontage site comprises a spacious 5-bedroom bungalow which was built in the late 1960’s situated on excellently maintained lands.
- The dwelling extends to approx. 1,977 sq ft and is in good condition throughout and readily available for occupation.
- Access is granted from Mart Lane which is located in very close proximity to the N11 just off Bóthar Bhré. There is the potential for future access into the site from St Brigid’s Park.
- There is a feasibility study across the entire site which highlights potential for various residential developments. One option includes the retention of the existing dwelling plus the development of 12 large houses, while another option highlights the potential for a compact housing model of 27 new homes ranging between 2 – 3 stories in height across the entire site.