Part 3rd Floor, Two Park Place, Hatch Street Upper, Dublin 2, D02 NP94POA To Rent 446.00 sqm approx
To Let By Way of Subletting
Grade A Office Accommodation Overlooking the Iveagh Gardens
Located in the heart of Dublin 2, overlooking The Iveagh Gardens, Two Park Place offers Grade A office space that meets the needs of all occupiers. The building features high-quality specifications and flexible floor plans, with underground parking available in the basement. Notable occupiers in the area include Arthur Cox, Deloitte, and Eversheds Sutherland, among others. In addition, the immediate vicinity boasts a variety of amenities such as cafes, restaurants, pubs, and hotels.
The building benefits from excellent accessibility via public transportation, as The Harcourt Luas station is conveniently located just two minutes away. Additionally, numerous Dublin bus routes are situated throughout the surrounding area, and a DublinBikes station is positioned outside the building on Hatch Street.
A walk-in option is available for prospective tenants interested in the high-quality, part third-floor space, which was fully fitted out in 2020 and is in excellent condition. Covering approximately 4,800 sq ft (NIA), the office features a combination of open-plan and private workspaces, including three meeting rooms and two cellular offices.
- Raised access floors with 200mm floor depth wired for power
- New carpets
- Armstrong ‘Orcal’ perforated metal suspended ceiling tiles
- Four Pipe Fan Coil Air Conditioning System
- Plastered and painted walls
- Recessed high-efficiency LED Lighting
- Mixture of open plan and cellular accommodation
- Normbeua brushed stainless steel ironmongery in the common areas
- Energy efficient building including “Icebank” cooling system
- Fully fitted toilet facilities
- Fully fitted reception area
Third Floor Area (NIA)
446 sq m (4,800 sq ft) approximately
Available by way of a sublease until February 2029
Approximately €6.20 per sq ft