Westfield Office Quarter Ballincollig Co CorkPOA To Let 1,393.55 sqm approx
- Westfield Office Quarter forms part of the 90 acre Ballincollig Town Centre Development featuring shopping centre, town centre retailing, own door office and modern business units, a separate office campus called Barracks Square, medical and leisure facilities and large scale urban and town centre styled residential accommodation.
- Ballincollig is located 9km west of Cork city and is the fastest growing Urban Town in Ireland with a population of 18,000.
- Accessibility to and from Cork City is via the N40 Ballincollig Bypass, which has alleviated traffic congestion in the town and the N22.
- Westfield Office Quarter is located at the intersection of Old Fort Road and Main Street adjacent to Castle West Shopping Centre.
- Located on 6 acres Westfield Office Quarter comprises 4 individual buildings located within a landscaped development.
In total the scheme has the potential to provide up to 269,000 sq ft of office accommodation with stand alone buildings varying in size from 45,000 sq ft to 92,000 sq ft.
- There is also the potential to interconnect 2 buildings to provide 157,000 sq ft of offices. The scheme provides occupiers the opportunity to establish themselves in a high profile office scheme which benefits from excellent retail amenities in close proximity and allows convenient access to the city centre.
- Each building benefits from excellent onsite car parking.
- Specifications include glazed entrance lobby, raised access floors, suspended ceilings with 350 lux Led category lighting, full air conditioned in an open plan layout, high energy efficiency throughout.
Please see video link below for more details:
Seán Healy, Cushman & Wakefield on +353 21 4275454
Joint Agent, Niall Guerin, Savills on + 353 21 427 1371