Number One Ballsbridge Ballsbridge Dublin 4POA To Let
Number One Ballsbridge is a collection of three stunning buildings that will be home to innovative businesses, luxury retail stores, fivestar leisure and Dublin’s most prestigious residential apartments.
In the heart of Dublin’s most engaging and vibrant districts, Number One Ballsbridge is perfectly positioned and ideally designed to cater for a range of business needs. The development is surrounded by top hotels and restaurants, the American Embassy, the Aviva stadium and Lansdowne Road DART station.
Within 1 km is Dublin’s south docklands area which is home to the European headquarters of multinational companies such as Google, State Street, Accenture, Airbnb and Facebook. Located in three distinctive, iconic buildings, the scheme will deliver the highest quality modern commercial and residential accommodation appropriately fitting Ireland’s most exclusive and sought after neighbourhood.
A brief overview of the scheme is as follows;
- 12,579 sq m (135,400 sq ft) of office accommodation
- 2,116 sq m (22,776 sq ft) of prime retail space on the ground floor
- 4 retail units remaining approx. 1,000 sq ft each. Join high end tenant line up including Avoca, Art of Coffee, Cinnamon, Butlers Chocolate Cafe and Shelbourne Social.
- The retail units have frontage onto Shelbourne Road, Pembroke Road and the new streetscape linking Pembroke Road and Shelbourne Road and will form part of the planned New Pembroke Square which will become the new retail hub for the Dublin 4 area.
- Luxury leisure facilities at basement level comprising approximately 1,394 sq ft (15,000 sq ft) now occupied by Eden One.
- 88 Luxurious apartments
- The scheme will adjoin the proposed Landowne Place development which comprises 215 apartments with retail accommodation at ground floor level