Units 4 & 5 Mygan Business Park Jamestown Road Finglas Dublin 11Sale Agreed, For Sale 9,264.85 sqm approx
* Two interconnecting high-bay logistics units extending to approx. 9,264 sq m (99,726 sq ft), and situated on a site of approx. 2.29 ha (5.65 acres)
* Clear internal height of approx. 8.23m, rising to 9.94m at the apex
* Situated in an established logistics location, and is just 1.5 kms from Junction 5 / M50 motorway
* Currently let to Nightline Logistics Group on two coterminous 15 year leases from 01 May 2016 with approx. 12.3 years unexpired (as of 31/01/2019)
* Nightline Logistics Group have a 4A 1 Dun & Bradstreet financial covenant strength and are a wholly owned subsidiary of United Parcel Service (UPS)
* Passing rent of €550,000 per annum (€5.52 psf based on assignable measurement survey), with significant reversionary potential at next review (01 May 2021)
* Offers sought in excess of €10,500,000 reflecting a net initial yield of 4.83% after the deduction of standard purchasers costs of 8.46%
Mygan Business Park is situated just off the Melville Road in Finglas, approx. 1.5 kms from Junction 5 of the M50 (Finglas / Ashbourne exit) and 8km northwest of Dublin City Centre. The proximity to the M50 enhances its connectivity to main transport hubs such as Dublin Airport and Dublin Port Tunnel (Whitehall entrance) which are just 8.5km and 9.5km away, respectively.
The locality is characterised by a good mix of large distribution occupiers. Business parks in the locality include Century Business Park; Finglas Business Centre; Jamestown Business Park; North City and Northern Cross Business Park’s.
Notable occupier’s in the area include UPS; Seabridge; Antalis; An Post; ESB and U Store It.
The area also benefits from retail amenities such as the Charlestown Shopping Centre, which is anchored by Dunnes Stores, KFC, McDonalds and Eddies Rockets. Aldi & Lidl also service the locality, with Finglas Village just 1.5km away. In addition, Ikea is situated approx. 2.5km to the northeast while Meakstown neighbourhood centre is situated approx. 100m away and is anchored by Eurospar.
* Steel portal frame construction with a double skin metal deck roof (incorporating translucent panels).
* Internally, there are part height infill concrete blocks with a profile metal cladding façade to the external elevations of th