Mygan Park Unit 4 Unit 5, Jamestown Road Jamestown Little, Dublin 11 County DublinSale Agreed, For Sale 9,264.90 sqm approx
Cushman & Wakefield are delighted to present details on a prime industrial investment opportunity situated in an established logistics location in north west Dublin.
- Benefits from excellent communications close to Junction 5 of the M50 with easy access to Dublin Airport, Dublin Port and the Irish motorway network.
- Freehold - The asset provides two interconnecting high-bay logistics units extending to approx. 9,264.9 sq m (99,726 sq ft), and situated on a site of approx. 2.29 ha (5.65 acres)
- The property benefits from clear internal height of 8.23m, rising to 9.94m at the apex
- The entire is currently let to Nightline on two 15-year co-terminus leases from 1st May 2016 expiring 30th April 2031
- Nightline Logistics Limited have an exceptional 4A 1 Dun & Bradstreet financial covenant strength and are a wholly owned subsidiary of United Parcel Service
- Tenant Not Affected - Passing rent of €550,000 per annum (€5.52 psf based on the assignable measurement survey), with significant reversionary potential at the next rent review in May 2021
Offers are sought in excess of €10,500,000 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand Euro reflecting a net initial yield of 4.82%, allowing for standard acquisition costs of 8.46%
Further information is available on www.4-5myganbusinesspark.com.