Laurence Shopping CentrePOA To Rent
Drogheda is one the country’s largest town with a population of approx. 40,956 people. The town is located on the Dublin to Belfast Economic corridor with the M1 motorway linking the cities. Drogheda is equidistant from Dundalk to the north and Swords to the South, the country’s second and third largest towns respectively. The town is just 49km north of Dublin City Centre and has become a commuter town to Dublin in recent years.
With the improvement in transport links in the region, greatly improving accessibility, Drogheda and Laurence Shopping Centre is ideally placed to serve its ever-growing hinterland, covering counties Louth, Meath & North County Dublin.
- The Scheme comprises c.160,000 sq.ft. of retail accommodation:
- Modern two-level retail centre
- Both malls benefit from direct street access
- Scheme anchored by M&S (c.30,500sq.ft) and Shaws (c.26,000 sq.ft)
- Approximately 40 retail units
- 450 basement car parking spaces over two levels
- Full travelator access throughout the development
- Other key tenants include Boots & JD Sports
Units available from 500 – 14,000 sq.ft subject to planning.
For further information, please contact Karl Stewart of Cushman & Wakefield.