2.72 Acre Site Bridge Street Gort GalwayPOA For Sale
Development Site extending to 1.1 hectares (2.75 acres) situated in Gort town centre in county Galway
• The site is located adjacent to the rear of the Aldi Supermarket, between the Gort River and Gort Railway Station.
• The site has a frontage to the Gort river of approximately 100 metres.
• The site is located in an area zoned C1 Town Centre/ Commercial Development in the current Gort Town Local Area Plan 2013-2019
• It states in the draft Gort Local Area Plan that the plot ratio of 1.25 shall apply within the town centre.
• The gross floor area allowable in principle, under the provisions of the Draft Gort Local Area Plan amounts to 16,557.50 sq m in area subject to compliance with the relevant development standards.
• The site extends to approximately 1.1 hectares (2.75 acres) on two separate plots, divided by the site’s access road from Bridge Street.
• For sale by private treaty