Arrange Viewing
Offices

Kingsland Park St. Kevin's Road Portobello Dublin 8

object(stdClass)#751 (110) { ["OpportunityID"]=> int(47139) ["Address"]=> string(51) "Kingsland Park St. Kevin's Road Portobello Dublin 8" ["Location"]=> int(13) ["Locality"]=> int(312) ["Status"]=> string(9) "Available" ["CarSpaces"]=> string(0) "" ["Description"]=> string(1740) "This subject property is located at the junction of Victoria Street and St Kevin’s Road in the heart of Portobello, just off the South Circular Road and the Grand Canal a short distance from St. Stephens Green and the city centre. Kingsland Park is predominantly a residential district of Dublin’s inner suburbs and is a thriving residential community. There are excellent transport facilities nearby including Dublin bus on the South Circular Road connecting with the south suburbs and north suburbs while the Luas Green Tram Line nearest stop is at Harcourt Street. The area is well served by shops, hotels, restaurants and public houses. This historic property was built as a Church for the in 1873 but closed as a Methodist Church in 1936. From the 1940’s the OPW used the property as a Woman’s Labour Exchange and subsequently as both as a Woman’s and Men’s Employment Exchange until it was vacated in 2006. This historic property was built as a Church for in 1873 but closed as a Methodist Church in 1936. From the 1940’s the OPW used the property as a Woman’s Labour Exchange and subsequently as both as a Woman’s and Men’s Employment Exchange until it was vacated in 2006. The main entrance to the Church is from the junction of St Kevin's Road and Victoria Street with two large interconnecting rooms built as a school for the Church. Additional outbuildings / toilets have been added over the years. The is a side entrance to the property which leads to a yard area providing an exit to St Kevin’s Road. The external finish to the building is of granite stone while the roof is of a slate finish. The side building is finished in brick with granite sills and lintels and a slate room. " ["ShortDescription"]=> string(153) "This subject property is located at the junction of Victoria Street and St Kevins Road in the heart of Portobello, just off the South Circular Road an..." ["OnWeb"]=> int(1) ["Pictures"]=> string(19) "60288, 60291, 60292" ["Contacts"]=> NULL ["SaleTypes"]=> string(1) "2" ["Type"]=> int(1) ["PropertyTypes"]=> string(1) "1" ["Website"]=> string(0) "" ["SalePrice"]=> string(7) "1200000" ["RentPrice"]=> string(0) "" ["Brochures"]=> string(0) "" ["PictureMainID"]=> int(60288) ["Address1"]=> string(14) "Kingsland Park" ["Address2"]=> string(16) "St. Kevin's Road" ["Address3"]=> string(10) "Portobello" ["Address4"]=> string(8) "Dublin 8" ["ForeignID"]=> int(0) ["Latitude"]=> string(10) "53.3310629" ["Longitude"]=> string(10) "-6.2706246" ["VideoLink1"]=> string(0) "" ["VideoLink2"]=> string(0) "" ["AccountID"]=> int(18525) ["DESCRIPTION"]=> string(36) "Kingsland Park, Portebello, Dublin 8" ["CLOSED"]=> NULL ["TYPE"]=> string(1) "3" ["STAGE"]=> NULL ["CLOSEPROBABILITY"]=> int(14) ["NOTES"]=> NULL ["STATUS"]=> int(1) ["CREATED"]=> string(19) "2019-07-01 00:00:00" ["CreateUser"]=> int(3487) ["DEPARTMENT"]=> int(8) ["FILE_NUMBER"]=> string(14) "19/DUBOFF00716" ["BRANCH"]=> int(1) ["AccountManagerID"]=> int(122) ["DivisonManagerID"]=> int(0) ["LeadSourceID"]=> NULL ["FEE"]=> float(12500) ["SHORT_NOTES"]=> NULL ["ACTUALFEE"]=> NULL ["MASTERJOB"]=> NULL ["PARENTID"]=> NULL ["FILENUMBER2"]=> NULL ["CloseEstimate"]=> string(19) "2020-06-30 00:00:00" ["IsMaster"]=> int(1) ["MasterID"]=> int(0) ["SqFeet"]=> string(7) "3660.00" ["SqMetres"]=> string(6) "340.00" ["Hectares"]=> string(4) "0.00" ["Acres"]=> string(4) "0.00" ["ContactID"]=> int(27799) ["JointAgent"]=> int(0) ["Split"]=> int(0) ["LastRentReview"]=> NULL ["NextRentReview"]=> NULL ["TotalInvoicedDate"]=> NULL ["FinStatusID"]=> int(-1) ["msrepl_tran_version"]=> string(36) "CCEDE825-EEA7-4449-9746-A1F8A6D341A0" ["Archives_Ref"]=> string(0) "" ["BER"]=> string(0) "" ["Rental_Level"]=> string(0) "" ["Previous_File_Ref"]=> string(0) "" ["DateAdded"]=> string(19) "2019-07-01 11:28:51" ["LeaseExpiry"]=> NULL ["BreakOption"]=> NULL ["ClientTypeID"]=> int(3) ["Won"]=> int(0) ["Lost"]=> int(0) ["WhyLost"]=> string(0) "" ["CurrentJobStatus"]=> int(22) ["MarketingPrePaid"]=> string(7) "2779.00" ["BER1"]=> NULL ["BER2"]=> NULL ["PitchCancelled"]=> int(0) ["PitchDateDue"]=> NULL ["PitchPurpose"]=> string(0) "" ["PitchReceiver"]=> int(0) ["PercFee"]=> NULL ["FeeRange"]=> NULL ["ProposedFees"]=> string(0) "" ["SPrice"]=> string(7) "1200000" ["SCompletedPrice"]=> NULL ["JointAgentName"]=> string(0) "" ["IsConfidential"]=> int(0) ["IBAN"]=> string(0) "" ["BIC"]=> string(0) "" ["NDA"]=> int(0) ["ReceiverName"]=> string(0) "" ["AMVLow"]=> string(10) "1000000.00" ["AMVHigh"]=> string(10) "1100000.00" ["MarketingBudget"]=> string(4) "0.00" ["ReceiverID"]=> int(-1) ["AssetManagerID"]=> int(-1) ["InstitutionID"]=> int(-1) ["SourceID"]=> int(1) ["SourceDetails"]=> string(11) "Karl Byrne " ["POA"]=> int(0) ["AutoInvoice"]=> NULL ["InvoiceRemark"]=> NULL ["InvoiceEmail"]=> NULL ["PORef"]=> NULL ["StatusID"]=> int(1) ["FID"]=> int(2) }
€1,200,000
For Sale 340.00 sqm approx

This subject property is located at the junction of Victoria Street and St Kevin’s Road in the heart of Portobello, just off the South Circular Road and the Grand Canal a short distance from St. Stephens Green and the city centre.

Kingsland Park is predominantly a residential district of Dublin’s inner suburbs and is a thriving residential community. There are excellent transport facilities nearby including Dublin bus on the South Circular Road connecting with the south suburbs and north suburbs while the Luas Green Tram Line nearest stop is at Harcourt Street. The area is well served by shops, hotels, restaurants and public houses.
This historic property was built as a Church for the in 1873 but closed as a Methodist Church in 1936. From the 1940’s the OPW used the property as a Woman’s Labour Exchange and subsequently as both as a Woman’s and Men’s Employment Exchange until it was vacated in 2006.

This historic property was built as a Church for in 1873 but closed as a Methodist Church in 1936. From the 1940’s the OPW used the property as a Woman’s Labour Exchange and subsequently as both as a Woman’s and Men’s Employment Exchange until it was vacated in 2006.

The main entrance to the Church is from the junction of St Kevin's Road and Victoria Street with two large interconnecting rooms built as a school for the Church. Additional outbuildings / toilets have been added over the years. The is a side entrance to the property which leads to a yard area providing an exit to St Kevin’s Road.

The external finish to the building is of granite stone while the roof is of a slate finish. The side building is finished in brick with granite sills and lintels and a slate room.

Ber Rating

BER Exempt

Location

Ask a question or
arrange viewing

Print

This website does not support Internet Explorer 9 and earlier.

Please use another browser.