1st Floor, Cedarhurst Building, Sandyford, Dublin€25 To Let 734.96 sqm approx
The Cedurhurst Building is located on a high profile location on Arkle Road, with aspect onto Blackthorn Avenue across from the LUAS Green Stillorgan / Sandyford stops. The building provides ready, convenient access to the M50 (junction 14) and the the Greater Dublin motorway network. Dublin airport is approx. 30 minutes on the M50 motorwaty. The LUAS journey from Dublin City Centre to Sandyford is approx. 20 minutes.
The immediate area is readily available to numerous transport modes:
• Located adjacent to the LUAS Sandyford Stop
• Direct access off the M50 motorway providing access to Dublin Airport in 30 minutes
• The N11 runs by Sandyford, providing direct City Centre access and also further south. The N11 has one of the country’s best Quality Bus Corridors.
• The Air coach provides a direct bus link between Sandyford and Dublin Airport
• Dublin Bus also services directly into the park
The subject building has been refurbished and redecorated and fitted out to the highest specification. The fully fitted office comprises a mixture of bright, functional open plan areas with cellular offices in part:
• Suspended ceiling incorporating LED lighting
• Perimeter trunking with Cat 6 cabling
• Air conditioning
• Passenger Lifts
• Fully fitted office with desks and chairs
• Fully fitted canteen