Prime Industrial Development Site, Carrigtwohill, Co. CorkPOA For Sale 2.33 ha approx
- Excellent opportunity to acquire a strategic parcel of development land
- Highly visible site with excellent frontage on to the N25 Cork/Waterford road east of Carrigtwohill town
- Strategic location adjoining the N25 Cork/Waterford Road and in close proximity to the Dunkettle Interchange which is the main traffic hub for the region giving access to Cork City Centre, Dublin (M8), Waterford (N25), Port of Cork and Cork International Airport
- Zoned CT-I-03 "Industrial Development" in the Cork County Development Plan 2022 - 2028, this is to provide for industrial type activities
- Nearby occupiers include Iron Mountain, Goldcrop and the IDA Business & Technology Park Carrigtwohill with occupants including Gilead Science and Stryker.
- For Sale by way of Private Treaty in 1 Lot
- BER Exempt